We Are Hiring!
Chilliwack Stingrays Summer Swim Club is looking for their 2022 competitive summer swimming program coaching staff! Applications for head coach, assistant head coach and support coaches are now being accepted. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals, passionate about both swimming and coaching, who want to enable and share in the success of their swimmers.
Our club has approximately 60 swimmers of all ages, experience and skill levels and is a member of Fraser Valley region within the BCSSA. Job applicants must be able to commit to all practices and swim meets for the full summer season, May 1 to mid-August with some planning work ahead of May 1 for senior coaching staff.
Responsibilities and expectations for the role:
• Responsible for planning, organizing and implementing a fun, competitive summer swimming training program for the team, including a dryland component.
• Developing and tracking detailed, individualized goals for swimmers with monitoring and reporting on progress towards those goals.
• Organization and participation in team social events and team-building activities.
• Developing and executing and communications plan that supports swimmers, parents and the overall operations of the Club.
• Early morning, late afternoon and weekend shifts
• Superior leadership, organizational and communications skills
• A sense of fun, enthusiasm for coaching and the sport
• Previous experience coaching
• NL, First Aid, CPR required for all coaches
• WSI and NCCP 1 required for head coach
• Valid drivers license
• Current criminal record check, completed before the contract is signed
Not all qualifications are required for all positions. We believe in diversity and inclusiveness. We encourage all candidates to apply that are interested including candidates from member of racialized communites, Indigenous persons, person with disabilites, and persons of all sexual and gender identities. We offer a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Send resumes to : firstname.lastname@example.org